Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where are we going in Libya?

  Does anyone know what our plans are in Libya? It seems as though there is a world wide push to overthrow Gaddafi. Nothing wrong with that but, I'm thinking that maybe a little more planning could have went into this operation. At this point we have no idea who the next leader of Libya would be. One thing that really worries me is that many of the fighters who came to Iraq to fight were linked to Al-Qaeda and came from eastern Libya. Can we be sure that we would not be handing them the nation of Libya? I wonder if this is why the U.S. is so willing to hand over control to Nato. I fear that after the initial fight and war to rid them of Gaddafi there would be yet a second fight and war to rid them of Al-Qaeda. I'm sure the worlds intelligence organizations are already working on this and so far they have not called me to ask my opinion but I'm expecting that phone call any minute. haha. Anyway I just really hope that we have this all planned out a lot better than what is being portrayed on the news. I hope that Libya has a sane leader in it somewhere that can stand up and do something better for the people than what they have had in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment